- Book Travel
- Hotel Info
- Things To Do
- Anderson Dairy Tour
- The Auto Collection
- Bellagio Botanical Gardens
- Bodies The Exhibition
- Casbar Lounge
- CSI: The Experience
- Don Pablo Cigar Factory Tour
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour
- First Friday In The Art District
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Freemont Street Experience
- Fun Dungeon
- Game Works
- Lied Discovery Children’s Museum
- The Lion Habitat at MGM Grand
- M&M’s World Las Vegas
- Madame Tussauds
- Mirage Volcano
- Napoleon’s Paris Hotel & Casino
- Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- Sirens of T.I.
- The Piano Bar
- Wildlife Habitat
- World of Coca Cola Las Vegas
So your buddy is getting married and you want to throw him the ultimate Bachelor Party. You want him to leave single life with a bang so you plan a Bachelor Party in Las Vegas baby! Now you need a game plan to put this party in motion; vegascitypage.com is here to help. Las Vegas has some of the best entertainment and nightlife in the world. The city also offers a multitude of choices in activities to make this Bachelor Party special and unique. The key to planning a successful Bachelor Party lies in the itinerary. Make sure that there is never a moment without something to do; after all, you are in Las Vegas the entertainment capital of the world!
Please see a sample itinerary below.
Upon arrival, take a group photo outside the hotel, we suggest the following hotels as they cater to adult groups: Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Venetian, Mirage, Palms, MGM Grand
Visit the hotel bar for a toast in honor of the Groom To Be
Watch a Sporting Event: Lagasse Stadium
Gentlemen’s Club: Treasures, Rick’s Cabaret, Sapphire, Spearmint Rhino
After Hours at: Drais at Buffalo Bills Gaming Hall ,Tabu at MGM Grand, VooDoo Lounge at Rio
We recommend renting a limousine or party bus so that the group can enjoy the sites of Las Vegas and show the Groom To Be a great time. You want to make sure that you plan an itinerary to bring the group together especially since all of this is in honor of the Groom To Be.
Once you get settled in the hotel get out there and start having a fabulous time. Depending upon the interests of the group, plan to play a round of golf, take the group on an adventurous activity like sky diving or on an ATV Tour. Afterward, check out the gaming action at a local hotel; if you have your eyes set on a table game but do not know how to get started Table Dealers are always willing to explain the rules. Not to mention many of the casinos offer lessons for some of the table games; you can inquire from the Pit Boss (who supervises the table games, usually wearing a suit and stands behind the Dealer) whether the casino offers lessons and obtain a schedule if applicable. You can also check out Gaming pages for rules on various table games offered by Las Vegas Casinos.
Your day would not be complete without visiting one of the signature Las Vegas Restaurants for drinks and dinner. Many of the Las Vegas Restaurants engage visitors in the social scene by offering lounge areas with fully stocked bars where diners can hang out and chat, order appetizers and drinks (don’t forget to toast the Groom) while awaiting for their table to be ready. Restaurants also have live entertainment or areas you can just hang out and listen to good music.
After dinner, no Las Vegas Bachelor Party would be complete without a visit to a Las Vegas Gentleman’s Club. If there is a sporting event going on during the time you will be in Las Vegas, check out Lagasse Stadium in the Palazzo for one of the most amazing views of the event complete with comfortable seating, great views of the game and wonderful food. Spending the afternoon and later part of the evening at Lagasse Stadium can substitute the place of a daytime activity and dinner.
Of course, Las Vegas is 24 hours so don’t worry about running out of time before you complete your itinerary. Whatever the group chooses to do, have fun!
- Consider the time of year for planning your itinerary as Las Vegas weather changes with the seasons.
- Smaller groups (10 persons or less) allow for easier planning in making reservations and keeping up with everyone on the various outings.
- For larger groups (more than10 persons) it is a good idea to divide up the costs of the trip to include the Groom to Be’s portion and collect monies ahead of time so that it is an easier transition when reconciling the bill and going from one place to another. The group should stipulate that anyone making requests above and beyond the estimated costs will individually take care of the added costs.
- Inquire as to whether your group is large enough for a group rate.
- Make reservations ahead of time for golf or any other activity chosen as this will help to ensure the entire group is able to participate at the same time.
- Make restaurant reservations as Las Vegas restaurants often fill up quickly and the wait for many of the restaurants can be an hour or longer.
- Make sure to coordinate storage of a cake with the restaurant/ nightclub/ lounge.
- Make reservations for the Gentleman’s Club, reserve a table or a private room; each venue is different and most have Bachelor Party Packages available, please contact the club directly for details.
- Reserve a table at the nightclub, more so for the perks, not to sit down all night. Most nightclubs offer hosts whose primary job is to ensure you have a wonderful night at the club. The hosts ensure you have cocktails when needed, special requests are honored and to answer any questions you have about the nightclub.
- Don’t bring a camera!!!! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
- Gift Ideas for the Bachelor party can include shot glasses, lap dance at the Gentleman’s club and an all expense paid trip back to Las Vegas.
All logos, photographs, brand names and images are registered trademarks and copyright of their respected Company. Management reserves the right to cancel promotions at any time.